Here is a current sheet of 7 farm construction machinery stocks with highest dividend yield. The whole industry has a total market capitalization of USD 298 billion. The average dividend yield amounts to 1.5 percent while the average industry price to earnings ratio is 20.3.
The average dividend-yield of my list amounts to 1.54 percent while the average P/E ratio is 23.08. Price to sales ratio is 0.93 and price to book ratio 3.11. Total debt to assets ratio is 37.39. The operating margin amounts to -1.03 percent; net profit margin is -2.91 percent. Companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 7 farm construction machinery stocks with highest industry yield and some fundamentals:
Related stock ticker symbols:
MTW, NC, CAT, DE, CNH, CASC, ALG
• 9 Cheapest Midcap Stocks On Americans Stock Exchanges
• 8 Best Dividend Yielding Diversified Machinery Stocks
• 6 Railroad Stocks With Highest Industry Dividend-Yield
• 5 Cement Stocks Benefiting From Infrastructure Programs
• 10 Industrial Electrical Equipment Stocks With Highest Dividend-Yield