Warren Buffett’s Current Dividend Portfolio
The sector allocation was as follows:
Consumer Goods: 38.9 %
Consumer Services: 6.7%
Health Care: 6.1%
Oil & Gas: 3.5%
Here are movements of Warren Buffett's portfolio:
Top positions closed out by Warren Buffett: RSG, KMX, IRM, HD, NRG
Top positions initiated by Warren Buffett: BX
Top positions decreased by Warren Buffett: PG, MCO, FISV, NLC, NKE, IR, CMCSK
Top positions increased by Warren Buffett: WFC, JNJ
Related Stock Ticker Symbols:
KO, WFC, AXP, PG, KFT, JNJ, WMT, ESC, COP, USB, MCO, WPO, MTB, NKE, COST, USG, FISV, NLC, NSRGY, TMK, LOW, BDX, SNY, GE, UPS, BAC, GSK, BK, XOM, IR
• Warren Buffett's current Dividend Portfolio
• 10 Cheapest Large Caps On American Stock Exchanges
• Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average as of October 2010
• America’s Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth
• Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of November 2010
• 9 Cheapest Midcap Stocks On Americans Stock Exchanges
If you feel that my work has helped you and you'd like to support my mission to spread investment ideas like honesty, openness, unconditional love, and courage, please make a donation below. I'm very grateful for your support.
Being supported by my readers enables me to give my creative output (articles, pdf free downloads) to the public domain, so it isn't copyrighted. Please share it freely so that others may benefit from it.
Thanks so much for your support. I really appreciate it.
To donate via PayPal, credit card, or e-check, please click the button below: