Get paid by writing for Dividend Yields
1. Write articles about dividend strategies and dividend themes (Dividend Growth…)
2. Write an in-depth analysis of a company with a long dividend history
3. Write about dividend stocks they could be interesting
What’s your benefit?
1. You like writing and to share your thoughts
2. You have a passion for dividends
3. Generate a constant meaningful amount of money
4. If you have a website you want to promote, a link will be posted on your article pages which will link to your site
5. You receive a link on our website as Dividend Yields contributor
How do we pay?
1. We pay a fixed amount of USD 15 per qualified article (articles that are published)
2. Payments will be received via PayPal accounts at the end of each month
3. After every article you transmit, we review him within the next three days
4. You receive a feedback and your current debit status via e-mail
What do you need?
1. All articles submitted to Dividend Yields are exclusive to Dividend yield, their distribution channels and your site only.
2. Any other publications of these articles require the written permission of Dividend Yields.
3. Your articles will not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy, rights to publicity or any other legal or moral rights of any third party.
4. All submissions and publications are subject to Dividend Yields Editorial guidelines, and Dividend Yield may edit, modify, or remove these articles before or after publications
5. Transmit us your e-mail address from your PayPal account for payments
Submit here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your article has a number of words between 300 and 600. You have a summary for your article. If you introduce stocks, you should mention the ticker symbol behind the written stock name in clips e.g. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ). At the end of each article you summarize your mentioned stocks and create a full disclosure.
JNJ, CL, PG
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. I don’t receive any compensation by the mentioned companies.