5 Highly Profitable Stocks With Rising Dividends and Decreasing Payout Ratio By Kapitall. We screened highly profitable stocks, beating their industry peers on gross, operating, and pretax margins over the trailing twelve months (TTM) for those that have seen rising dividends (comparing the current year dividend per share estimate to the most recent fiscal year dividend per share) while seeing a falling payout ratio (comparing the trailing-twelve-month ratio to the three-year average).
Here are the shares:
1. BOK Financial Corp. (BOKF): Regional Banks Industry. Market cap of $3.65B. Dividend yield at 2.06%, payout ratio at 27.04%.
2. Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NUS): Personal Products Industry. Market cap of $2.38B. Dividend yield at 1.65%, payout ratio at 26.42%.
3. Domtar Corporation (UFS): Paper & Paper Products Industry. Market cap of $3.76B. Dividend yield at 1.58%, payout ratio at 6.18%.
4. Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation (GLDD): Heavy Construction Industry. Market cap of $354.04M. Dividend yield at 1.40%, payout ratio at 14.51%.
5. WSFS Financial Corp. (WSFS): Regional Banks Industry. Market cap of $344.86M. Dividend yield at 1.20%, payout ratio at 26.12%.
Related Stock Ticker:
BOKF, GLDD, NUS, UFS, WSFS
Source: Seeking Alpha