High Profitable Stocks With Growing Dividends and Slowing Payout Ratios
Here are the shares:
1. BOK Financial Corp. (BOKF): Regional Banks Industry. Market cap of $3.65B. Dividend yield at 2.06%, payout ratio at 27.04%.
2. Nu Skin Enterprises Inc. (NUS): Personal Products Industry. Market cap of $2.38B. Dividend yield at 1.65%, payout ratio at 26.42%.
3. Domtar Corporation (UFS): Paper & Paper Products Industry. Market cap of $3.76B. Dividend yield at 1.58%, payout ratio at 6.18%.
4. Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Corporation (GLDD): Heavy Construction Industry. Market cap of $354.04M. Dividend yield at 1.40%, payout ratio at 14.51%.
5. WSFS Financial Corp. (WSFS): Regional Banks Industry. Market cap of $344.86M. Dividend yield at 1.20%, payout ratio at 26.12%.
Related Stock Ticker:
BOKF, GLDD, NUS, UFS, WSFS
Source: Seeking Alpha
If you feel that my work has helped you and you'd like to support my mission to spread investment ideas like honesty, openness, unconditional love, and courage, please make a donation below. I'm very grateful for your support.
Being supported by my readers enables me to give my creative output (articles, pdf free downloads) to the public domain, so it isn't copyrighted. Please share it freely so that others may benefit from it.
Thanks so much for your support. I really appreciate it.
To donate via PayPal, credit card, or e-check, please click the button below: