Brazil is a stable and a rising country. It offers investors many opportunities of getting profit from its rotational economy. Investors should follow the Brazilian stock market (^BVSP) Sao Paulo Stock Exchange's benchmark Bovespa index. Here I would like to share investors 8 dividend-paying Brazilian stocks which are traded in the U.S.
1. Banco Bradesco (BBD): - It is a banking and financial company of Brazil. The market capitalization is 69.92 billion. P/E ratio is 12.51, dividend yield 2.40 percent with $0.40 annual dividend.
2. Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao (CBD): - It is a mass distributor in Brazilian. This is a group of supermarkets, hypermarkets, appliance stores, the wholesale (cash & carry), e-commerce and a wide distribution network. The market capitalization is 14.07 billion. P/E ratio is 27.29, dividend yield 0.30 percent with $0.18 annual dividend.
3. Companhia de Bebidas Das Americas (AMBEV) (ABV):- Basically this is an Americas' Beverage Company. AMBEV is originally a Brazilian company that opened a capital to international investors. The market capitalization is 127.70 billion. P/E ratio is 24.83, dividend yield 4.20 percent with $1.75 annual dividend.
4. Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais (Cemig) (CIG): - This is the one of the largest power generator and distributor in Brazil. The market capitalization is 9.84 billion. P/E ratio is 4.38, dividend yield 5.30 percent with $0.63 annual dividend.
5. Companhia Paranaense de Energia (COPEL) (ELP): - In the state of Parana it is known as Copel, Brazilian electric energy company. The market capitalization is 4.29 Billion. P/E ratio is 8.84, dividend yield 5.66 percent.
6. CPFL Energia (CPL): - This is the generator and distributor of electric energy in Brazil. The market capitalization is 10.04 billion. P/E ratio is 16.91, dividend yield 6.10 percent with annual dividend $1.29.
7. Itaú Unibanco (ITUB): - This is a bank and Brazilian merged in 2008 establishments Banco Itaú and Unibanco. The market capitalization is 76.95 billion. P/E ratio is 12.43, dividend yield 0.50 percent with annual dividend $0.09.
8. Ultrapar Participacoes (UGP): -This is a Brazilian group in the three sections which operates its business units, distribution of fuel, production of chemical and integrated logistics solutions for special bulk with Ultra cargo. The market capitalization is 13.58 billion. P/E ratio is 27.34, dividend yield 2.70 percent with annual dividend $0.67.
For Brazil dividend stocks information
visit the site Dividend Growth Investor.