In the end, investors are highly interested in companies which have a good profit and could develop into a great investment opportunity. Today I'm sharing five stocks which have a good dividend history and a listing on the Australian Stock Exchange ASX:
- Ardent Leisure Group (ASX: AAD) is an Australian based leisure company. It’s operating portfolio has over 100 assets across Australia, New Zealand and the United States. Originally it was known as the Macquarie Leisure Trust. AAD’s portfolio of operations includes theme parks, ten pin bowling center, marinas, health clubs and the US-based Main Event family entertainment center. The market capitalization is 576.77 million. The P/E ratio is 38.16 with a dividend yield of 8.14%.
- AMP Limited (ASX: AMP) is a financial services company in Australia. Initially it operates in Australia and New Zealand. Its subsidiary AMP Capital has a growing international presence with offices in Bahrain, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Luxembourg, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United States. In 1849 it was formed to the Australian Mutual Provident Society, a non-profit life insurance company. It provides advice regarding finances, banking, life insurance. It also has managed funds, superannuation, property, listed assets and infrastructure. These are AMP's three major business units: Amp financial service provider, AMP capital manager, AMP self-managed superannuation funds (SMSF). The market capitalization is 14.60 billion. The P/E ratio is 20.63 with a dividend yield of 4.92%.
- Lend Lease Group (ASX: LLC) is a multinational property and infrastructure company. It’s headquartered in situated Sydney, Australia. They create vibrant residential communities, productive workplaces and retail destinations. This company operates in more than 40 countries around the world. They run their business in markets, including apartment development, Greenfield residential development, investment management of unlisted property funds, property management, Real Estate sales and leasing, Public Private Partnerships, Infrastructure Development and Venture Capital investment in innovative technologies. The market capitalization is 5.68 billion. The P/E ratio is 10.17 with a dividend yield of 4.21%.
- Credit Corp Group (ASX: CCP) is an Australian management company based on debt purchase and collection in Sydney, Australia. They purchase consumers and small entrepreneur’s debt from Australian and New Zealand banks, finance companies and telecommunication companies. Since 2000 the company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). The market capitalization is 409.03 million. The P/E ratio is 13.45 with a dividend yield of 4.04%.
- Australian Leaders Fund Limited (ASX: ALF) is an Australian based investment company. The company makes investments in listed and unlisted companies. The investment objective is to deliver returns over the medium term within acceptable risk parameters while preserving the company’s capital. It has a market capitalization of 106.61 million, P/E ratio is 5.44 and the dividend yield is 8.11%.
The stock market gives the fundamental and technical analysis which is used by the investment professionals or analysts to explain the valuation and direction of equity markets. Generally, an economist uses a stock market report as a tool to understand the situation of the financial markets and their effects on the domestic economy.
Review of stock market report
The major objective of the stock market report is to provide a summary of the equity market so that investors get different views and options. In the report of stock market texts and charts are incorporated with data on a daily basis. This report helps investors to improve their knowledge regarding shares and stocks.