Bookmark and Share

17 Oversold Dividend Achievers Trading At Very Attractive Levels

The market pullback is serving up a yield bonanza, and investors who rely on dividends to supplement their income have a wide variety of stocks to choose from. 

 Super-sized payouts should probably be avoided because they come with higher risks and you don’t want to step in just before the distribution gets a nasty haircut. There are, however, a handful of stocks with rock-solid dividends that are now trading at very attractive levels.

Each of the attached stocks have a long dividend growth history of more than 10 years. In addition, the forward P/E is under 15, the debt to equity under 1 and earnigs should grow by more than 5 percent yearly for the next 5 years.

Finally every stock in the attached list is oversold by a RSI value of 0.4.

Here are some of my current ideas....




2 comments:

  1. Love your newsletter and I am a subscriber. I have bought a lot of the stocks you have recommended and sincerely appreciate all the effort you put into writing your newsletter. I have read almost all of them, and have shared many of them. BUT THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS ONE...

    This most recent newsletter tries to install some malware (or probably adware for some sort of music download service). The first time I tried to open the link from my email you sent, it started the install process and would not let me cancel out of it. Meanwhile Kasperskys I.S. does not allow that. In fact, I was, at first, unable to read the newsletter, as it was greyed out by this adware. Only by cutting and pasting the link into CHROME was I able to get past the greyed out overlay and close the music service's adware that was trying to force a download, in order to be able to READ your newsletter. I am sure you get some ad revenue from this, and you deserve it, but whatever ad came through this time was interfering with the newsletter, and makes it so that no one in their right mind would want to share the link with friends, who would conclude that you had sent them a virus or malware. just wanted to let you know, in case you have any control over the adware associated with your awesome dividends blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your notice. I've eliminated the ad. I did not know that the ad causes so many problems with you and other readers. I hope you come back and read further the articles. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete

Do you have any questions or notes to this article?
Please let me know your thoughts and we will discuss it.