Bookmark and Share

These Are The 20 Highest Yielding Dividend Champions

As a long-term orientated income investor, I screen the best long-term dividend growth stocks by yield several times a month.

Today I like to share my view on the current screen results from the Dividend Champions List with you here on the blog.

Each of the 105 stocks with more than 25 years of consecutive dividend growth yield over 3 percent. Big names like HCP, AT&T or Mercury General are the top yielding results.

For sure, not all of them are qualified for my private portfolio but a few of them. 

When I'm looking at the best yielding stocks, I guess AT&T, Emerson Electric, Altria, Target and Procter & Gamble are my current favorites. Which stocks are your best picks right now? 

Please leave a comment and we discuss it. Thank you for reading and commenting.

Here are the 20 highest yielding Dividend Champions...

The 20 Highest Yielding Dividend Champions
(click to enlarge)