Bookmark and Share

My Favorite Dividend Contenders For March 2017

With a new month close at hand, it is time, once again, for me to lay out some of my stock considerations for the next several weeks of March. 

The point of these posts is to help take some of the guesswork out of where I plan to allocate my fresh capital going forward. By making my selections ahead of time, I find it easier to commit to buys, as all the homework and investment theses have already been completed on my end. 

All that's left to do is pull the "buy" trigger. These days, it seems easier said than done as the market - and many stocks I am considering - continue to march higher. I am finding it increasingly difficult to decide where I'd like to allocate my fresh capital. 

Rest assured, I will be making at least one buy in March, as I aim to stick to my own mantra of remaining consistent with my buys during all market conditions. 

I have no intentions of breaking my streak of making monthly buys. That being said, as I look at my portfolio, I am left with a handful of potential choices for the month of March.

Here are my favorite Dividend Contenders...