Bookmark and Share

My Favorite Dividend Growth Stocks With Over 10% Hike Potenital

I've spent the past 5 weeks reviewing earnings in the search of strong dividend growth stocks. 

Instead of solely focus on their dividend yield or history, I put my primary focus on their growth abilities. 


This quarter I've found 3 companies showing double-digit increases this quarter that has maintained this pace for the past 5 years: 


- AbbVie (ABBV) - 12.16% Dividend CAGR over 5 years 

- Starbucks (SBUX) - 23.36% Dividend CAGR over 5 years 
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) - 11.70% Dividend CAGR over 5 years 

My Favorite Pick at the Moment 

 Since both ABBV and LMT stock soared over the past 12 months, I would put my $2 on SBUX if I had to enter in a new position now. 

AbbVie may represent the strongest stock appreciation potential, but I'm afraid there is a little too much hype around the stock right now. 

As for Lockheed Martin, this stock is currently fairly valued and show little short-term upside potential. Starbucks will continue to develop the Chinese market while improving their menu and store size in North America. 

Its proximity with its customers gives them a unique competitive advantage and allows SBUX to move faster and adapt to its clientele evolving tastes.