Bookmark and Share

7 Dividend Yield Factbooks At 50% Discount | Special Offer For 2 Weeks

I’m a private investor and made most of my wealth with dividend stocks. Stock plunges and dividend cuts were my most wealth killer. 

In the past I had often the problem to find the best dividend paying stocks which give me a great hedge against dividend cuts and stock price losses. I spend hours and weeks to find regular updated lists and it took even longer to observe them all.

Over the recent years I compiled some sources of the best dividend paying stocks and made a monthly Yield Fact Book of these stocks. Not all shares from the Yield Books are good enough to buy now, not all are cheap but it’s a nice list of stocks to avoid big investment mistakes.

The lists are a selection of stocks with consecutive dividend growth. You can find current price ratios, growth rates, debt figures and margins in it. I also included a column of the market opinion to buy, hold or sell the stock.

I use this tool over a very long period and it gives me the opportunity to evaluate risks of stocks much easier. I can find very quickly the best yielding stocks and compare them with other stocks and their fundamentals.

If you like, you can get my best dividend stock lists on a monthly updated basis with 50% special X-Mas discount. The 7 books only cost $4.99 instead of $9.99. This is a on-time offer only available though this post and limitied by year-end. You can easy unsubscribe everytime you like.




- Dividend Champions Yield Fact Book (5 Pages, approx. 105 companies)
   Stocks with over 25 years of dividend growth

- Dividend Contenders Yield Fact Book (8 Pages, approx. 176 companies)

   Stocks with 10-25 years of dividend growth

- Dividend Challengers Yield Fact Book (8 Pages, approx. 190 companies)
   Stocks with 5-10 years of dividend growth

- Dogs of the Dow Jones Fact Book

   The 10 cheapest stocks from the Dow Jones Index

- Dividend Aristocrats Fact Book (52 Dividend Growth Companies)

   Stocks with over 25 years of dividend growth and membership in the Dividend Aristocrats Index

- International Dividend Achievers Fact Book

   The best 60 international stocks with over 10 consecutive years of dividend growth

- Yield Fact Book Indices (15 pages, approx. 500 companies)
   All dividend yield ratios from leadind indices.


Here is a preview of the Dividend Yield Fact Books:


(Click to enlarge)

(Click to enlarge)




Summary:



+


+
Bonus