Here is a current dividend list (from 3.25 percent dividend yield up to 5.32 percent dividend yield) of 10 high-yielding stocks within the healthcare sector. Companies traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ and part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 as well as Nasdaq Composite. All companies have positive growth rates in revenue and earnings per share as well.
· How Growth Drives Wealth in 20 Years
· Colgate-Palmolive: Dividend Stock of the Month August 2010
· Best Dividend Paying Stock List as of 08/2010
· Davide Campari-Milano SpA – Value Stock with 19.7% EBIT-Margin
· Woolworths – Australian Retailer with 4.22 Percent Dividend Yield