Here is a current sheet of 8 Stocks from the textile apparel industry that have the highest dividend yield.
The average dividend-yield amounts to 2.66 percent while the average P/E ratio is 25.70. Price to sales ratio is 1.63 and price to book ratio 3.14. The operating margin amounts to 15.26 percent. Total debt to assets ratio is 11.16. Companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 8 stocks from the textile apparel sector with some fundamentals:
Related stock ticker symbols:
CHKE, SGC, VFC, OXM, CRWS, COLM, RL, PVH
• Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average as of October 2010
• Five Apparel Store Concepts Paying High Dividends
• Warren Buffett's current Dividend Portfolio
• 4 Major Diversified Food Companies For Your Portfolio
• Stocks With Fastest Dividend Growth