Here is a current dividend list of five dividend paying apparel store concepts. The companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
The average dividend-yield amounts to 2.68 percent and the average P/E ratio is 15.48. Price-to-book ratio amounts to 2.69 while price-to-sales ratio of the five stocks is in average under one. The average 10-year performance is above 70 percent.
Here is the sheet of five apparel store concepts stocks sorted by dividend yield.
· Warren Buffett's current Dividend Portfolio
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Utility Stocks
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks in Energy Sector
· Intel Buys McAfee: M&A in IT-Web-Security Sector?
· 20 Growth Stocks from Technology Sector
· Highest Dividend Stocks in Retail Sector
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks from Healthcare Sector
· How Growth Drives Wealth in 20 Years