Five Apparel Store Concepts Paying High Dividends
The average dividend-yield amounts to 2.68 percent and the average P/E ratio is 15.48. Price-to-book ratio amounts to 2.69 while price-to-sales ratio of the five stocks is in average under one. The average 10-year performance is above 70 percent.
Here is the sheet of five apparel store concepts stocks sorted by dividend yield.
· Warren Buffett's current Dividend Portfolio
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Utility Stocks
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks in Energy Sector
· Intel Buys McAfee: M&A in IT-Web-Security Sector?
· 20 Growth Stocks from Technology Sector
· Highest Dividend Stocks in Retail Sector
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks from Healthcare Sector
· How Growth Drives Wealth in 20 Years
If you feel that my work has helped you and you'd like to support my mission to spread investment ideas like honesty, openness, unconditional love, and courage, please make a donation below. I'm very grateful for your support.
Being supported by my readers enables me to give my creative output (articles, pdf free downloads) to the public domain, so it isn't copyrighted. Please share it freely so that others may benefit from it.
Thanks so much for your support. I really appreciate it.
To donate via PayPal, credit card, or e-check, please click the button below: