Here is a current dividend list of the 20 fastest-growing stocks acting within the technology sector. The companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
In average, all 20 growth stocks grew with 22 percent yearly over the past ten years and 27 percent in earnings per share. Most of the technology companies are low leveraged and treasure huge cash amounts to finance new innovations and further growth. On the opposite, growth companies don’t pay high dividends. In average, the 20 companies pay 0.69 percent dividend yield.
Here is a table about 20 high growth stocks sorted by 10y revenue growth.
· Highest Dividend Stocks in Retail Sector
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks from Healthcare Sector
· How Growth Drives Wealth in 20 Years
· Six Restaurants and how a Food Inflation could hit them
· Foods stabilizes Portfolio?
· Colgate-Palmolive: Dividend Stock of the Month August 2010
· Kraft Foods: HY-Figures better as expected?
· Procter Gamble – Consumer Giant on Track?