Here is a current dividend list of 10 high dividend paying utility stocks. The companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
In average, all 10 utility stocks grew with double-digit revenue growth rates (13.8 percent yearly) over the past ten years and with 4.5 percent in earnings per share. The average dividend yield amounts to 5.59 percent and the average P/E ratio is 16.18.
Here is a financial table about 10 high-yielded utility stocks sorted by dividend yield.
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks in Energy Sector
· Intel Buys McAfee: M&A in IT-Web-Security Sector?
· 20 Growth Stocks from Technology Sector
· Highest Dividend Stocks in Retail Sector
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks from Healthcare Sector
· How Growth Drives Wealth in 20 Years