Here is a current sheet of 23 stocks that serve cash in an amount of more than ten percent of its market capitalization. All stocks have a market capitalization of more than USD 1 billion and offer a dividend-yield of more than four percent.
The average dividend-yield amounts to 5.99 percent while the average P/E ratio is 12.24. Price to sales ratio is 2.23 and price to book ratio 2.66. The operating margin amounts to 24.83 percent. Companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 23 stocks with highest cash and dividend figures:
Here is an additional sheet of stocks with less than ten percent cash:
Related stock ticker symbols:
CLGX, CS, BFR, STD, HRB, NYB, OLN, MFA, WBK, BCH, SPIL, PT, NLY, TMX, TEF, TOT, ETR, PRK, CINF, LLY, GSK, LMT, FNFG,
• 6 Technology Stocks Showing You Their Dividends
• America’s Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth
• Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average as of October 2010
• Stocks With Fastest Dividend Growth
• 10 Cheapest Large Caps On American Stock Exchanges