6 Technology Stocks Showing You Their Dividends
The average dividend-yield amounts to 4.64 percent while the average P/E ratio is 12.91. Price to sales ratio is 2.16 and price to book ratio 2.37. The operating margin amounts to 21.01 percent. Total debt to assets ratio is 14.90. Companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of six technology large cap stocks with some fundamentals:
Related stock ticker symbols:
TSP, T, CHT, BCE, TKC, ADP,
• America’s Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth
• 9 Business Service Stocks That Offer High Dividend-Yields
• The Next Google: 14 Internet Stocks With Strongest EPS Forecast
• Ken Fisher’s Current Investment Portfolio
• 12 Telecom Stocks With A Dividend-Yield Above 5 Percent
If you feel that my work has helped you and you'd like to support my mission to spread investment ideas like honesty, openness, unconditional love, and courage, please make a donation below. I'm very grateful for your support.
Being supported by my readers enables me to give my creative output (articles, pdf free downloads) to the public domain, so it isn't copyrighted. Please share it freely so that others may benefit from it.
Thanks so much for your support. I really appreciate it.
To donate via PayPal, credit card, or e-check, please click the button below: