Here is a current sheet of 6 technology stocks that offer investors high dividend yields. The Companies are large capitalized (market capitalization of more than USD 10 billion) and low leveraged (debt to assets ratio of less than one).
The average dividend-yield amounts to 4.64 percent while the average P/E ratio is 12.91. Price to sales ratio is 2.16 and price to book ratio 2.37. The operating margin amounts to 21.01 percent. Total debt to assets ratio is 14.90. Companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of six technology large cap stocks with some fundamentals:
Related stock ticker symbols:
TSP, T, CHT, BCE, TKC, ADP,
• America’s Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth
• 9 Business Service Stocks That Offer High Dividend-Yields
• The Next Google: 14 Internet Stocks With Strongest EPS Forecast
• Ken Fisher’s Current Investment Portfolio
• 12 Telecom Stocks With A Dividend-Yield Above 5 Percent