(Subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader) Kenneth Fisher is an American businessman, founder and chairman as well as CEO of Fisher Investments, a money management firm headquartered in California. Fisher writes the monthly “Portfolio Strategy” column in Forbes magazine. Ken Fisher is one of the richest Americans and part of the Forbes 400 list of world billionaires. As of 2009, his worth was estimated at USD 1.4 billion.
Follow me on Digg
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Here is a top 30 list of his investment positions as of June 30, 2010 according to the most recent form 13F-HR filed with the SEC.
Related stock ticker symbols:
EEM, OXY, SI, CSCO, AMAT, BIDU, NSRGY, SLB, ORCL, CAT, UN, MSFT, UTX, CS, PPG, BHP, LQD, EMC, FCX, BNS, INTC, JNJ, HPQ, ABB, PBR, APC, PNC, DOV, BA,
· Thomas Boone Pickens Current Investment Portfolio
· Best Dividend Paying Stock List as of 09/2010
· 17 Asset Managers With Highest Dividend-Yield
· Carl Icahn’s Current Investment Portfolio
· George Soros current Investment Portfolio
· Warren Buffett's current Dividend Portfolio