Carl Icahn is an American financier, corporate raider and private equity investor. He is with an estimated net worth of USD 10.5 billion one of the wealthiest persons in America. His business model follows a simple strategy: He buys huge positions of stock listed companies and starts to build up pressure on management to impose his interests. Mostly he wants to force companies to sell, merge or dissolve or sell unprofitable divisions. Latest successful investment speculation position was Genzyme for that a take-over offer by Sanofi-Aventis is available.
Here is a top 30 list of his investment positions as of June 30, 2010 according to the most recent form 13F-HR filed with the SEC on August 16, 2010.
Icahn Capital LP were valued at USD 3.69 billion.
Related stock ticker symbols:
MOT, BIIB, GENZ, CHK, AMLN, LGF, TTWO, APC, HAIN, YHOO, LWSN, MENT, REGN, NRG, CYBX, FRX, ENZN, MCRS, SWHC, ESV, EXEL, WEN, BBI
· Highest Dividend-Yields in Medical Instruments & Supplies Sector
· 10 Gas-Utility Stocks With Highest Dividend-Yield
· Best Divided Yields From Oil & Gas Sector
· High-Yields From Major Diversified Chemical Companies
· George Soros current Investment Portfolio
· 12 Telecom Stocks With A Dividend-Yield Above 5 Percent
· Warren Buffett's current Dividend Portfolio
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Utility Stocks
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks from Healthcare Sector