Here is a current high yield dividend list of 9 major diversified chemical companies. The companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
The average dividend-yield amounts to 2.66 percent while the average P/E ratio is 13.84. Price-to-book ratio is in average 2.98 and Price-to-sales ratio 0.96.
Here is the list of 9 chemical companies with several fundamental figures:
· 75 High-Yield Stocks with Ex-Dividend Day September 2010
· George Soros current Investment Portfolio
· 11 Healthcare Facility REITS With High Dividend-Yield
· 12 Telecom Stocks With A Dividend-Yield Above 5 Percent
· 18 Stocks With the Fastest Dividend Growth
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Utility Stocks
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks in Energy Sector
· 20 Growth Stocks from Technology Sector
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks from Healthcare Sector