Here is a current dividend table of 18 companies with the fastest dividend growth compared to the previous dividend declaration.
The Stocks are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
The average dividend-yield of the 18 stocks amounts to 3.21 percent and the average dividend growth is 35.84 percent.
Here is the sheet of 18 stocks with the fastest dividend growth:
· Five Conglomerates On The Rise To Pay High Dividends
· Five Apparel Store Concepts Paying High Dividends
· Warren Buffett's current Dividend Portfolio
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Utility Stocks
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks in Energy Sector
· Intel Buys McAfee: M&A in IT-Web-Security Sector?
· 20 Growth Stocks from Technology Sector
· Highest Dividend Stocks in Retail Sector
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks from Healthcare Sector
· How Growth Drives Wealth in 20 Years