Here is a current dividend list of five dividend paying conglomerates. The companies are traded at NYSE as well as being part of the Dow Jones or S&P 500.
The average dividend-yield amounts to 2.37 percent and the average P/E ratio is 16.41. Price-to-sales ratio is in average 1.39. Gross margin is above 40 percent and the operating margin above 15 percent.
Here is the sheet of five conglomerate stocks sorted by dividend yield:
· Five Apparel Store Concepts Paying High Dividends
· Warren Buffett's current Dividend Portfolio
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Utility Stocks
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks in Energy Sector
· Intel Buys McAfee: M&A in IT-Web-Security Sector?
· 20 Growth Stocks from Technology Sector
· Highest Dividend Stocks in Retail Sector
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks from Healthcare Sector
· How Growth Drives Wealth in 20 Years