Here is a current stock list about 75 interesting dividend stocks paying forthcoming dividends and having ex-dividend day within September 2010. The average yield amounts to 5.71 percent. This list does not include all stocks going ex-dividend in September. It is only a selection.
The ex-dividend date is a major date related to the payment of dividends. If you purchase a stock on its ex-dividend date or later, you will not receive the next dividend payment. Instead, the seller gets the dividend. If you purchase before the ex-dividend date, you get the dividend.
· George Soros current Investment Portfolio
· 8 High-Yield Stocks From Consumer Products Sector
· 12 Telecom Stocks With A Dividend-Yield Above 5 Percent
· 18 Stocks With the Fastest Dividend Growth
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks in Energy Sector
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks from Healthcare Sector