8 High-Yield Stocks From Consumer Products Sector
The average dividend-yield amounts to 3.7 percent while the average P/E ratio is 19.4. Price-to-book ratio is in average 6.2. Operating margin is above 18 percent and net profit margin 13.8 percent.
Here is the sheet of eight consumer product stocks sorted by dividend-yield:
· 12 Telecom Stocks With A Dividend-Yield Above 5 Percent
· 18 Stocks With the Fastest Dividend Growth
· Five Conglomerates On The Rise To Pay High Dividends
· Warren Buffett's current Dividend Portfolio
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Utility Stocks
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks in Energy Sector
· How Growth Drives Wealth in 20 Years
If you feel that my work has helped you and you'd like to support my mission to spread investment ideas like honesty, openness, unconditional love, and courage, please make a donation below. I'm very grateful for your support.
Being supported by my readers enables me to give my creative output (articles, pdf free downloads) to the public domain, so it isn't copyrighted. Please share it freely so that others may benefit from it.
Thanks so much for your support. I really appreciate it.
To donate via PayPal, credit card, or e-check, please click the button below: