Here is a current dividend list of eight consumer product manufactures paying high dividends within the sector. The companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
The average dividend-yield amounts to 3.7 percent while the average P/E ratio is 19.4. Price-to-book ratio is in average 6.2. Operating margin is above 18 percent and net profit margin 13.8 percent.
Here is the sheet of eight consumer product stocks sorted by dividend-yield:
· 12 Telecom Stocks With A Dividend-Yield Above 5 Percent
· 18 Stocks With the Fastest Dividend Growth
· Five Conglomerates On The Rise To Pay High Dividends
· Warren Buffett's current Dividend Portfolio
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Utility Stocks
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks in Energy Sector
· How Growth Drives Wealth in 20 Years