Here is a current dividend list of 10 high dividend paying gas utility stocks. The companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
In average, all 10 gas utility stocks have an operating margin of 17.48 percent and working with a net profit margin of 8.76 percent. The average dividend-yield amounts to 4.75 percent and the average P/E ratio is 14.05.
Here is a financial table about 10 high-yielded gas utility stocks sorted by dividend-yield.
Related Ticker Symbols:
NKA, NGG, APU, TEG, AGL, LG, ATO, DGAS, EGAS, TRP
· High-Yields From Major Diversified Chemical Companies
· 5 Grocery Store Concepts With High Dividend-Yield
· 75 High-Yield Stocks with Ex-Dividend Day September 2010
· George Soros current Investment Portfolio
· 8 High-Yield Stocks From Consumer Products Sector
· Five Conglomerates On The Rise To Pay High Dividends
· Five Apparel Store Concepts Paying High Dividends
· Warren Buffett's current Dividend Portfolio
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks in Energy Sector
· Highest Dividend Stocks in Retail Sector
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks from Healthcare Sector