Here is a current dividend list of 5 grocery store concepts paying high dividends. The companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
The average dividend-yield amounts to 4.0 percent while the average P/E ratio is 15.85. Price-to-book ratio is in average 1.27 and Price-to-sales ratio 0.21.
Here is the sheet of 5 grocery store concepts sorted by dividend-yield:
· Best Dividend Paying Stock List as of 08/2010
· Procter Gamble – Consumer Giant on Track?
· Six Restaurants and how a Food Inflation could hit them
· Highest Dividend Stocks in Retail Sector
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Utility Stocks
· Warren Buffett's current Dividend Portfolio