Best Dividend Yields From Oil & Gas Sector
The average dividend-yield amounts to 4.43 percent while the average P/E ratio is 12.73. Return on equity is 10.5 percent in average and net profit margin 6.89 percent.
Here is the list of 12 Oil & Gas companies with several fundamental figures:
Related Ticker Symbols:
E, TOT, RDSA, REP, PZE, EPE, WMZ, COP, CVX, PTR, ECA, XOM
· 75 High-Yield Stocks with Ex-Dividend Day September 2010
· George Soros current Investment Portfolio
· 11 Healthcare Facility REITS With High Dividend-Yield
· 12 Telecom Stocks With A Dividend-Yield Above 5 Percent
· 18 Stocks With the Fastest Dividend Growth
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Utility Stocks
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks in Energy Sector
· 20 Growth Stocks from Technology Sector
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks from Healthcare Sector
If you feel that my work has helped you and you'd like to support my mission to spread investment ideas like honesty, openness, unconditional love, and courage, please make a donation below. I'm very grateful for your support.
Being supported by my readers enables me to give my creative output (articles, pdf free downloads) to the public domain, so it isn't copyrighted. Please share it freely so that others may benefit from it.
Thanks so much for your support. I really appreciate it.
To donate via PayPal, credit card, or e-check, please click the button below: