Here is a current high dividend-yield list of 12 diversified Oil & Gas companies. The companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
The average dividend-yield amounts to 4.43 percent while the average P/E ratio is 12.73. Return on equity is 10.5 percent in average and net profit margin 6.89 percent.
Here is the list of 12 Oil & Gas companies with several fundamental figures:
Related Ticker Symbols:
E, TOT, RDSA, REP, PZE, EPE, WMZ, COP, CVX, PTR, ECA, XOM
· 75 High-Yield Stocks with Ex-Dividend Day September 2010
· George Soros current Investment Portfolio
· 11 Healthcare Facility REITS With High Dividend-Yield
· 12 Telecom Stocks With A Dividend-Yield Above 5 Percent
· 18 Stocks With the Fastest Dividend Growth
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Utility Stocks
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks in Energy Sector
· 20 Growth Stocks from Technology Sector
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks from Healthcare Sector