Here is a current dividend yield sheet of the asset management sector. The companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
The average dividend-yield amounts to 4.96 percent while the average P/E ratio is 15.19. Price to book ratio is 3.86 and price sales ratio 5.41.
Here is the list of 17 Asset Managers sorted by dividend-yield:
Related stock ticker symbols:
BKCC, TCAP, TICC, MCGC, VALU, KFN, AB, FII, WHG, BX, GROW, OZM, BLK, TROW, BAM, BK, BEN
· 10 Oil & Gas Pipeline Operator with Dividend Yields above 5 percent
· Yields Of The Dow Jones Industrial
· 8 High-Yielding Water Utilities
· 10 High Dividend Yield Drug Manufacturer
· Carl Icahn’s Current Investment Portfolio
· 6 High-Yield Stocks within Industrial Metals & Minerals Sector
· Highest Dividend-Yields in Medical Instruments & Supplies Sector
· 10 Gas-Utility Stocks With Highest Dividend-Yield
· Best Divided Yields From Oil & Gas Sector
· High-Yields From Major Diversified Chemical Companies