6 High-Yield Stocks within Industrial Metals & Minerals Sector
The average dividend-yield amounts to 5.09 percent while the average P/E ratio is 16.26. Return on investment is 13.80 percent in average and net profit margin finally 23.30 percent. Price-to-sales ratio is 3.74 and price-to-book ratio 2.91.
Here is the list of 6 industrial metals and mineral companies with several fundamental figures:
Related Ticker Symbols:
NRP, PVR, ARLP, BBL, BHP, YZC
· Highest Dividend-Yields in Medical Instruments & Supplies Sector
· 10 Gas-Utility Stocks With Highest Dividend-Yield
· Best Divided Yields From Oil & Gas Sector
· 75 High-Yield Stocks with Ex-Dividend Day September 2010
· George Soros current Investment Portfolio
· 8 High-Yield Stocks From Consumer Products Sector
· 12 Telecom Stocks With A Dividend-Yield Above 5 Percent
· 18 Stocks With the Fastest Dividend Growth
· Five Conglomerates On The Rise To Pay High Dividends
· Warren Buffett's current Dividend Portfolio
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks in Energy Sector
· Highest Dividend Stocks in Retail Sector
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks from Healthcare Sector
If you feel that my work has helped you and you'd like to support my mission to spread investment ideas like honesty, openness, unconditional love, and courage, please make a donation below. I'm very grateful for your support.
Being supported by my readers enables me to give my creative output (articles, pdf free downloads) to the public domain, so it isn't copyrighted. Please share it freely so that others may benefit from it.
Thanks so much for your support. I really appreciate it.
To donate via PayPal, credit card, or e-check, please click the button below: