10 Oil & Gas Pipeline Operator with Dividend Yields above 5 percent
The average dividend-yield amounts to 7.00 percent while the average P/E ratio is 21.04. Operating margin is 28.33 percent in average and net profit margin finally 20.33 percent.
Here is the list of 10 high yielding oil & gas pipeline operator with several fundamental figures:
Related stock ticker symbols:
CQP, ETP, EEP, NS, TCLP, BWP, OKS, BPL, MMP, ETE
· Yields Of The Dow Jones Industrial
· 8 High-Yielding Water Utilities
· 10 High Dividend Yield Drug Manufacturer
· Carl Icahn’s Current Investment Portfolio
· 6 High-Yield Stocks within Industrial Metals & Minerals Sector
· Highest Dividend-Yields in Medical Instruments & Supplies Sector
· 10 Gas-Utility Stocks With Highest Dividend-Yield
· Best Divided Yields From Oil & Gas Sector
· High-Yields From Major Diversified Chemical Companies
If you feel that my work has helped you and you'd like to support my mission to spread investment ideas like honesty, openness, unconditional love, and courage, please make a donation below. I'm very grateful for your support.
Being supported by my readers enables me to give my creative output (articles, pdf free downloads) to the public domain, so it isn't copyrighted. Please share it freely so that others may benefit from it.
Thanks so much for your support. I really appreciate it.
To donate via PayPal, credit card, or e-check, please click the button below: