Here is a current dividend yield list of 10 Oil & Gas pipeline operator. The companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
The average dividend-yield amounts to 7.00 percent while the average P/E ratio is 21.04. Operating margin is 28.33 percent in average and net profit margin finally 20.33 percent.
Here is the list of 10 high yielding oil & gas pipeline operator with several fundamental figures:
Related stock ticker symbols:
CQP, ETP, EEP, NS, TCLP, BWP, OKS, BPL, MMP, ETE
· Yields Of The Dow Jones Industrial
· 8 High-Yielding Water Utilities
· 10 High Dividend Yield Drug Manufacturer
· Carl Icahn’s Current Investment Portfolio
· 6 High-Yield Stocks within Industrial Metals & Minerals Sector
· Highest Dividend-Yields in Medical Instruments & Supplies Sector
· 10 Gas-Utility Stocks With Highest Dividend-Yield
· Best Divided Yields From Oil & Gas Sector
· High-Yields From Major Diversified Chemical Companies