Here is a current high dividend-yield list of 10 major diversified companies from the production and distribution of drugs. The companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
The average dividend-yield amounts to 4.26 percent while the average P/E ratio is 11.91. Return on investment is 16.40 percent in average and net profit margin finally 22.36 percent.
Here is the list of 10 dividend paying drug manufacturers with several fundamental figures:
Related stock ticker symbols:
LLY, SNY, BMY, GSK, PFE, MRK, JNJ, NVS, ABT, AZN
· Carl Icahn’s Current Investment Portfolio
· 10 Gas-Utility Stocks With Highest Dividend-Yield
· Best Divided Yields From Oil & Gas Sector
· High-Yields From Major Diversified Chemical Companies
· 75 High-Yield Stocks with Ex-Dividend Day September 2010
· George Soros current Investment Portfolio
· 11 Healthcare Facility REITS With High Dividend-Yield
· 18 Stocks With the Fastest Dividend Growth
· Five Conglomerates On The Rise To Pay High Dividends
· Warren Buffett's current Dividend Portfolio
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Utility Stocks