10 High Dividend Yield Drug Manufacturer
The average dividend-yield amounts to 4.26 percent while the average P/E ratio is 11.91. Return on investment is 16.40 percent in average and net profit margin finally 22.36 percent.
Here is the list of 10 dividend paying drug manufacturers with several fundamental figures:
Related stock ticker symbols:
LLY, SNY, BMY, GSK, PFE, MRK, JNJ, NVS, ABT, AZN
· Carl Icahn’s Current Investment Portfolio
· 10 Gas-Utility Stocks With Highest Dividend-Yield
· Best Divided Yields From Oil & Gas Sector
· High-Yields From Major Diversified Chemical Companies
· 75 High-Yield Stocks with Ex-Dividend Day September 2010
· George Soros current Investment Portfolio
· 11 Healthcare Facility REITS With High Dividend-Yield
· 18 Stocks With the Fastest Dividend Growth
· Five Conglomerates On The Rise To Pay High Dividends
· Warren Buffett's current Dividend Portfolio
· 10 High-Yield Dividend Utility Stocks
If you feel that my work has helped you and you'd like to support my mission to spread investment ideas like honesty, openness, unconditional love, and courage, please make a donation below. I'm very grateful for your support.
Being supported by my readers enables me to give my creative output (articles, pdf free downloads) to the public domain, so it isn't copyrighted. Please share it freely so that others may benefit from it.
Thanks so much for your support. I really appreciate it.
To donate via PayPal, credit card, or e-check, please click the button below: