Thomas Boone Pickens is an American financier and investor and chairman of the hedge fund BP Capital Management. He was well-known as takeover operator and corporate raider especially within the 1980s. His main wealth came from the Oil&Gas sector. With an estimated net worth of approximately USD 1.1 billion, Thomas Boone Pickens is one of the 880 richest persons in the world. T. Boone Pickens Funds were valued at USD 208.3 million.
Here is a list of T. Boone Pickens current investment portfolio as of June 30, 2010 according to the most recent form 13F-HR filed with the SEC on August 17, 2010.
Related stock ticker symbols:
SU, HES, MMR, CHK, DVN, APC, WFT, SII, SD, RIG, SWN, OII, KWK, APA, CVX, TAT, HAL, ECA, OXY, DWSN, CWEI, BHI, FLR, PXP, CNX, MUR, MEE,
· Best Dividend Paying Stock List as of 09/2010
· 17 Asset Managers With Highest Dividend-Yield
· Carl Icahn’s Current Investment Portfolio
· George Soros current Investment Portfolio
· Warren Buffett's current Dividend Portfolio