Here is a current sheet of 9 energy growth stocks that have a dividend yield of more than 4 percent. The energy stocks grew in average with 14.03 percent in sales over the past ten years and with 15.50 percent in earnings per share.
The average dividend-yield of my list amounts to 6.02 percent while the average P/E ratio is 11.78. Price to sales ratio is 2.19 and price to book ratio 10.77. The operating margin amounts to 25.21 percent. Total debt to assets ratio is 26.13. Companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 9 energy growth stocks with some fundamentals:
Related stock ticker symbols:
ARLP, APU, BPT, E, STO, SPH, SXL, TOT, YPF
• Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of November 2010
• 8 Basic Materials Stocks With High Dividend Yield
• 10 Industrial Electrical Equipment Stocks With Highest Dividend-Yield
• 5 Diversified Utility Stocks Yielding Above 5 Percent
• 8 High-Yielding Electric Utilities