8 Basic Materials Stocks With High Dividend Yield
The average dividend-yield amounts to 5.55 percent while the average P/E ratio is 18.71. Price to sales ratio is 3.71 and price to book ratio 2.31. The operating margin amounts to 20.90 percent. Total debt to assets ratio is 21.03. Companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 8 basic material stocks with some fundamentals:
Related stock ticker symbols:
MVO, EVEP, E, TOT, STO, NUE, PZE, COP
• 5 Cement Stocks Benefiting From Infrastructure Programs
• 10 Steel & Iron Companies With Highest Sector Yield
• 10 Oil & Gas Pipeline Operator with Dividend Yields above 5 percent
• 6 High-Yield Stocks within Industrial Metals & Minerals Sector
• Best Divided Yields From Oil & Gas Sector
If you feel that my work has helped you and you'd like to support my mission to spread investment ideas like honesty, openness, unconditional love, and courage, please make a donation below. I'm very grateful for your support.
Being supported by my readers enables me to give my creative output (articles, pdf free downloads) to the public domain, so it isn't copyrighted. Please share it freely so that others may benefit from it.
Thanks so much for your support. I really appreciate it.
To donate via PayPal, credit card, or e-check, please click the button below: