Here is a current sheet of 8 basic material stocks that have high dividend yields. The companies are low leveraged (debt to assets ratio of less than one), have positive expected earnings per share growth rates and low expected forward price to earnings ratios (under 15).
The average dividend-yield amounts to 5.55 percent while the average P/E ratio is 18.71. Price to sales ratio is 3.71 and price to book ratio 2.31. The operating margin amounts to 20.90 percent. Total debt to assets ratio is 21.03. Companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 8 basic material stocks with some fundamentals:
Related stock ticker symbols:
MVO, EVEP, E, TOT, STO, NUE, PZE, COP
• 5 Cement Stocks Benefiting From Infrastructure Programs
• 10 Steel & Iron Companies With Highest Sector Yield
• 10 Oil & Gas Pipeline Operator with Dividend Yields above 5 percent
• 6 High-Yield Stocks within Industrial Metals & Minerals Sector
• Best Divided Yields From Oil & Gas Sector