Bookmark and Share

Warren Buffett's Interview on CNBC as of September 23, 2010

Here is Warren Buffett's latest Statement to the US Economy from CNBC as of September 23, 2010.

To the question that the recession officially ended back in June of last year, Warren answered:

"Well, they define it differently. (Laughs.) But I-- I mean, I-- I define it-- I think we're in a recession until real per capita GDP gets back to where it was-- before. That is not the way the National Bureau of Economic Research measures it. But I will tell you that to any-- on any common sense definition, the average American is below where he was before, or his family, in terms of real income, GDP. We're still in a recession. And-- and we're not gonna be out of it for awhile, but we will get out of it.


Part I: Warren Buffett's Interview on CNBC: