Here is a current dividend-yield sheet from the Cable TV sector. The companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
The average dividend-yield amounts to 2.50 percent while the average P/E ratio is 17.52. Price to book ratio is 2.41 and price sales ratio 1.58. Companies from the sector achieve a return on investment of 5.20 percent and working with operating margins of 20.93 percent.
Here is the list of 5 best dividend paying CATV operator with several fundamentals:
Related stock ticker symbols:
SJR, TWC, CMCSA, CVC, VIA
· Yields Of The Dow Jones Industrial
· 8 High-Yielding Water Utilities
· 10 Gas-Utility Stocks With Highest Dividend-Yield
· Best Dividend Paying Stock List as of 09/2010
· 8 High-Yield Stocks From Consumer Products Sector