9 High Yielding Utilities With Growth Rates Above 10 Percent
The average price earnings ratio is 16.29 and the dividend yield amounts to 4.75 percent in average. Price to sales ratio is 1.27 and price to book ratio 1.78. The utility stocks working with an operating margin of 15.71 percent and generated in average a five year return on investment of 4.40 percent.
Here is the table of nine high yielding utility stocks with a 10-year growth rate above 10 percent.
Related stock ticker symbols:
EPD, TAC, EXC, SCG, ATO, LG, TRP, NST, WGL,
• Ken Fisher’s Current Investment Portfolio
• 8 High-Yielding Water Utilities
• 8 High-Yielding Electric Utilities
• 10 Gas-Utility Stocks With Highest Dividend-Yield
• Warren Buffett's current Dividend Portfolio
Eingestellt von Tom Roberts um 12:23 AM