Here is a current list of six dividend stocks with the highest yield in soft drink sector. The companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
The average dividend-yield amounts to 2.34 percent while the average P/E ratio is 16.87. Price to sales ratio is 1.92 and price to book ratio 4.20. The average operating margin exceeds 16 percent.
Here is the table six soft drink manufacturer with the highest dividend yield and several fundamental figures:
(Subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader)
Related stock ticker symbols:
KO, PEP, DPS, COKE, AKO.A, CCH
• Warren Buffett's current Dividend Portfolio
• Highest Dividend Stocks in Retail Sector
• 8 High-Yield Stocks From Consumer Products Sector
• 5 Grocery Store Concepts With High Dividend-Yield
• 7 High-Yielding Life Insurance Companies