Here is a current sheet of 10 property and casualty insurance stocks that pay the highest industry dividend yield to shareholders. The industry has a total market capitalization of USD 455 billion and offers a dividend yield for investors of 1.8 percent.
The average dividend-yield of my list amounts to 5.09 percent while the average P/E ratio is 13.30. Price to sales ratio is 0.86 and price to book ratio 1.00. The operating margin amounts to 9.48 percent. Total debt to assets ratio is 4.82. Companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 10 property and casualty insurance stocks with some fundamentals:
Related stock ticker symbols:
UVE, TCHC, MCY, CINF, NSEC, SAFT, HGIC, BWINB, STFC, UTR
• 17 Asset Managers With Highest Dividend-Yield
• 11 Healthcare Facility REITS With High Dividend-Yield
• George Soros current Investment Portfolio
• 7 High-Yielding Life Insurance Companies
• Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average as of October 2010