The average dividend-yield of my list amounts to 3.36 percent while the average P/E ratio is 16.21. Price to sales ratio is 1.18 and price to book ratio 5.03. The operating margin amounts to 11.61 percent. Total debt to assets ratio is 29.72. Companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 14 processed packaged goods stocks with some fundamentals:
BGS, CAG, GLDC, UN, K, FLO, JVA, CPB, SLE, TSTY, GIS, PEP, SJM, MKC
• 15 Consumer Goods Growth Stocks Yielding above 3 Percent
• 5 Confectioners Bake Your Sweet Portfolio Yield
• 4 Major Diversified Food Companies For Your Portfolio
• Stocks With Fastest Dividend Growth
• 8 High-Yield Stocks From Consumer Products Sector