Here is a current sheet of 15 growth stocks from the non-cyclical consumer goods industry with a dividend yield of more than 3 percent. In average, the companies grew with 5.58 percent in revenues and 9.64 percent in earnings per share over the past ten years.
The average dividend-yield amounts to 4.12 percent while the average P/E ratio is 15.73. Price to sales ratio is 1.74 and price to book ratio 4.97. The operating margin amounts to 16.55 percent. Total debt to assets ratio is 24.01. Companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 15 growth stocks from the non-cyclical consumer goods sector yielding above 3 percent:
Related stock ticker symbols:
VCO, EBF, GIS, CCU, PG, K, KFT, KMB, UG, CPB, ODC, HNZ, RMCF, GLDC, RAI
• 4 Major Diversified Food Companies For Your Portfolio
• Stocks With Fastest Dividend Growth
• Best Dividend Paying Stock List as of October 2010
• 10 Cheapest Large Caps On American Stock Exchanges
• Six High-Yield Dividend Stocks in Soft Drink Business
• Ken Fisher’s Current Investment Portfolio