Here is a current sheet of 11 retail stocks you should know due to its interesting industry success. The companies acting within the discount variety store segment, electronic retail segment as well as home improvement store segment.
The average dividend-yield amounts to 1.17 percent while the average P/E ratio is 17.20. Price to book ratio is 3.42 and price to sales ratio 0.69. Total debt to assets ratio is 16.38 whence an average return on equity of 21.06 percent is realized. The companies are working with a net profit margin of 3.74 percent. Stocks are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 11 best retail stocks with some fundamentals:
Related stock ticker symbols:
HD, LOW, WMT, COST, TGT, DG, FDO, GMAN, BBY, DLTR, NDN
• Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average as of November 2010
• Warren Buffett’s Current Dividend Portfolio
• 9 High Yield Stocks From Service Sector
• Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of November 2010
• 6 Toys and Games Manufacturer Playing Games In Your Portfolio