Here is a current sheet of 11 high yielding growth stocks. In average, all 11 stocks grew with 20.82 percent in revenues over the past ten years and with 19.31 percent yearly in earnings per share.
The average dividend-yield amounts to 5.34 percent while the average P/E ratio is 16.08. Price to sales ratio is 3.59 and price to book ratio 9.58. Total debt to assets ratio is 26.35. The operating margin amounts to 29.19 percent, net profit margin is 23.54 percent. Companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 11 high dividend yielding growth stocks with some fundamentals:
Related stock ticker symbols:
BPT, SPIL, YPF, HEP, SXL, VCO, ARLP, MMP, SSL, ATO, SCCO
• Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of November 2010
• 9 Energy Growth Stocks Yielding Above 4 Percent
• America’s Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth
• Six High-Yield Dividend Stocks in Soft Drink Business
• The Next Google: 14 Internet Stocks With Strongest EPS Forecast