Here is a current sheet of 7 cigarettes manufacturer with highest dividend yield. The whole industry has a total market capitalization of USD 265 billion and an average dividend yield of 4.2 percent. The average price to earnings ratio amounts to 15.9 percent.
The average dividend-yield of my list amounts to 5.31 percent while the average P/E ratio is 16.61. Price to sales ratio is 2.07 and price to book ratio 33.74. Total debt to assets ratio is 36.27. The operating margin amounts to 20.47 percent; net profit margin is 11.86 percent. Companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 7 cigarettes manufacturer with some fundamentals:
Related stock ticker symbols:
VGR, MO, LO, PM, RAI, BATS, ITYBY
• Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of November 2010
• 5 Confectioners Bake Your Sweet Portfolio Yield
• 15 Consumer Goods Growth Stocks Yielding above 3 Percent
• Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average as of October 2010
• Six High-Yield Dividend Stocks in Soft Drink Business