Here is a current sheet of 8 wireless communication stocks that have the highest industry dividend yield. The whole industry has a total market capitalization of USD 734 billion. The industry dividend yield amounts to 2.0 percent and industry price to earnings ratio is 18.3.
The average dividend-yield of my list amounts to 5.95 percent while the average P/E ratio is 13.67. Price to sales ratio is 1.71 and price to book ratio 3.33. Total debt to assets ratio is 28.41. The operating margin amounts to 20.58 percent; net profit margin is 16.46 percent. Companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 8 wireless communication companies with some fundamentals:
Related stock ticker symbols:
PTNR, WRLS, NTLS, USMO, PT, TSP, CHL, VOD
• Stocks With Fastest Dividend Growth
• Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of November 2010
• 11 High Yielding Growth Stocks
• Stocks With Fastest Dividend Growth November 2010
• Warren Buffett’s Current Dividend Portfolio