Here is a current sheet of America’s cheapest Large Caps that have the highest expected growth for fiscal 2011. Stocks from the sheet have a market capitalization of more than USD 5 billion and an expected earnings growth of at least 20 percent for the next year but have a price to earnings ratio of less than 20 and a price to sales ratios of less than 1.5.
The average current P/E ratio amounts to 13.01. Price to sales ratio is 0.87. The expected earnings growth for next year amounts to 316 percent. Stocks are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of America’s cheapest large capitalized stocks with highest earnings growth:
Related stock ticker symbols:
XOM, RDS.A, CVX, JPM, TM, TOT, SI, COP, E, UL, BASFY, HMC, STO, NTT, CAJ, FTE, MT, BA, DD, UNH, MS, MET, TWX, IMO, PKX, MITSY, PHG, FDX, DELL, JCI, TI, MRO, PUK, HES, HIT, NOC, GGB, COF, ETN, SLF, WPPGY TU, PH, AMP, PPG, MUR, PPL, PSO, AET, BBBY,
• Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average as of November 2010
• Stocks With Fastest Dividend Growth November 2010
• George Soros Current Investment Portfolio 2010
• 16 Global Brand Companies With Highest Dividend Yield
• Warren Buffett’s Current Dividend Portfolio