Here is a current dividend table of companies with the fastest dividend growth compared to the previous dividend declaration.
The stocks are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
The average dividend-yield amounts to 4.12 percent and the average dividend growth is 24.72 percent.
Here is the sheet of stocks with the fastest dividend growth:
Related Stock Ticker:
IRM, YSI, QADB, BCPC, CMO, FRD, HMN, EQR, SCHL, SCX, ARE, AEL, EDUC, HRL, CLNY, SYK, WU, DIS, VAL, PFE, TTC, OLP, UG, MCO, LSE, DX, MKC, WST, TCO, GGG, MFA, ABM, OGE, BMY, RGCO, TWO, TCAP, T, MAA, EIX, HI, UBP, UBA, GJS, NUE, WPC, O,
• 10 Dividend Champions - Part I
• 11 High Yielding Growth Stocks
• Warren Buffett’s Current Dividend Portfolio
• 25 Best Dividend Yielding Foreign Stocks
• Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of December 2010