Here is a current sheet of five electronic wholesalers that pay the highest sector dividend-yield. The companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
The average dividend-yield amounts to 4.35 percent while the average P/E ratio is 16.62. Price to sales ratio is 1.07 and price to book ratio 1.71. The average return on investment overreaches 8 percent.
Here is the table of five stocks from the electronic wholesale sector with some fundamentals:
Related stock ticker symbols:
ITRN (NASDAQ) Ituran Location and Co...
TAIT (NASDAQ) Taitron Components Inc.
WSO (NYSE) Watsco, Incorporated
TESS (NASDAQ) TESSCO Technologies, Inc.
RELL (NASDAQ) Richardson Electronics...
• Stocks With Fastest Dividend Growth
• Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average as of October 2010
• Five Drug Store Retailer In Comparison
• Five Apparel Store Concepts Paying High Dividends
• 5 Grocery Store Concepts With High Dividend-Yield