I lost my adsense account. If you like to advertise on my blog, please contact me. You can put your own adsense code on my site and keep 20% of the income if you pay me 80% via paypal. If that sounds like a great deal, contact me at dividendyields (at) gmail.com
Five Drug Store Retailer In Comparison
Here is a current table with five drug store retailer to compare dividends, price earnings as well as other fundamentals and valuation figures. The companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
The average price earnings ratio is 13.34 and the dividend yield amounts to 2.60 percent in average. Price to sales ratio is 0.4 and price to book ratio 1.30. The store concepts working with an operating margin of 3.72 and 2.71 percent in net profit margin.
Here is the table of the five retail drug store concepts sorted by dividend-yield:
Related stock ticker symbols:
NPD, WAG, CVS, PMC, RAD,
• 10 High Dividend Yield Drug Manufacturer
• 11 Healthcare Facility REITS With High Dividend-Yield
• Five Apparel Store Concepts Paying High Dividends
• 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks from Healthcare Sector
• Highest Dividend Stocks in Retail Sector
• Highest Dividend-Yields in Medical Instruments & Supplies Sector
• Best Dividend Paying Stock List as of 09/2010