Five Drug Store Retailer In Comparison
Here is a current table with five drug store retailer to compare dividends, price earnings as well as other fundamentals and valuation figures. The companies are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
The average price earnings ratio is 13.34 and the dividend yield amounts to 2.60 percent in average. Price to sales ratio is 0.4 and price to book ratio 1.30. The store concepts working with an operating margin of 3.72 and 2.71 percent in net profit margin.
Here is the table of the five retail drug store concepts sorted by dividend-yield:
Related stock ticker symbols:
NPD, WAG, CVS, PMC, RAD,
• 10 High Dividend Yield Drug Manufacturer
• 11 Healthcare Facility REITS With High Dividend-Yield
• Five Apparel Store Concepts Paying High Dividends
• 10 High-Yield Dividend Stocks from Healthcare Sector
• Highest Dividend Stocks in Retail Sector
• Highest Dividend-Yields in Medical Instruments & Supplies Sector
• Best Dividend Paying Stock List as of 09/2010
If you feel that my work has helped you and you'd like to support my mission to spread investment ideas like honesty, openness, unconditional love, and courage, please make a donation below. I'm very grateful for your support.
Being supported by my readers enables me to give my creative output (articles, pdf free downloads) to the public domain, so it isn't copyrighted. Please share it freely so that others may benefit from it.
Thanks so much for your support. I really appreciate it.
To donate via PayPal, credit card, or e-check, please click the button below: